PBS, as Oracle Platinum Partner attended this traditional event of the brand, which gathers most Costa Rican companies interested to know the technological innovations.
The company Oracle held this October its Digital Transformation Day, part of a Latin American tour in Costa Rica at the Convention Center Wyndham Hotel Herradura. In the event PBS had a distinct presence as the only master sponsor.
The event had the participation of distinguished international speakers, including Shawn Price, senior vice president of Oracle, who emphasized in his opening the importance of cloud strategies to reduce costs, and the conditions they create for the “continuous innovation” in business.
On behalf of PBS, Eng. Jose Bolivar addressed the audience with an interesting talk about the importance of process management to optimize company resources. Among the topics of the conference, he explained the different types of thinking, the current challenges to develop processes and the basic rules for creating them.
“For us it is important to position ourselves regionally as an ideal ally in Oracle issues. We have experience in all the red stack, but the strategy are strengthening us in areas such as hardware and middleware, “said Bernardo Salazar Regional Director of IT Operations.
Why choosing to PBS, as partner in Oracle?
• We have financing options, according to customer needs.
• We offer industry-specific solutions.
• We are leaders in Systems Engineering (over 5 systems installed successfully in Central America and Caribbean)
• We have specialized in Business Process Automation, based on SOA and BPM solutions (either on-premise or in the cloud version)
• We have 6 certified specializations by the manufacturer and and currently working on several more.
• We have success cases both locally and regionally in different types of solutions, all with 100% support and positive references of our customers.