PBS has signed an agreement with Dimension Data as a Preferred Partner in order to cover in Centro America & Caribbean territory, offering to DD customers support and services in IT.
Highlights DD Overview:
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data is a multinational company providing services and global solutions of Information Technology and Communications (ICT); that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business of its customers. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. www.dimensiondata.com
It is the largest global integrator with market-leading brands (Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, , HP, Dell, Citrix, VMware and more …)
- DD covers American countries such as: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United States and now Centro America and Caribbean powered by PBS…!
- Other continents: Europe, Asia / Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Australia
- Direct presence in 58 countries, 5 regions, with more than 6,000 customers
- Customers: 72% of the Fortune Global 100
60% of the Fortune Global 500
- Leader in Cloud and Managed Services Solutions, Iot, Cyber security, and more..
- More than 29000 .- employees